In this episode, Dave and Grahm cover the latest Bitcoin Magazine stories: shadow banking in the crypto space, Binance’s U.S.-regulation-compliant spinoff company and ways to explain Bitcoin to your dad. Then they welcome back recurring guest Dan Held, director of business development at Interchange. They discuss Held’s recent essay on Bitcoin’s security, the halving and Bitcoin’s best use case (whether that’s as a store of value or by enabling more efficient payments).
- How to Explain Bitcoin to Your Dad on Father’s Day: An Infographic
- Binance to Block All U.S. Users, Launch Regulation-Compliant Spinoff Site
- Shadow Banking Explained: How Crypto Companies Play With Money in the Dark
- Dan Held Interview:
- Bitcoin’s Security is Fine: Fears over the declining block reward are overblown (by Dan Held)
- Hayek and the Nobel Prize
- Sam Patt’s tweet on Bitcoin not being built primarily as a store of value
- Dan’s infamous tweet: #bitcoin “too expensive”
Check out more Bitcoin Magazine Podcast episodes!
The show is also available on:
- Google Play
The post Why Bitcoin’s Security Is Just Fine appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
Article First Published here