- The total crypto market cap is slowly rising and it is currently near the $200.0B resistance.
- Bitcoin price is up close to 2% and it is now trading above the $7,500 resistance.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is now trading above $45.00, but it is still facing a lot of hurdles.
- Bitcoin cash price is climbing higher towards the key $220 and $225 resistance levels.
- EOS price is trading above the $2.700 resistance and it could climb above $2.850.
- Stellar (XLM) price is slowly rising towards the $0.0585 resistance level.
Bitcoin (BTC) and the crypto market cap are currently climbing higher. Ethereum (ETH), LTC, ripple, bitcoin cash, EOS, TRX, and stellar could continue to rise.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After testing the $205 support area, bitcoin cash price started trading in a range against the US Dollar. BCH price is slowly rising and it is currently trading above the $210 level. On the upside, there are two important hurdles near the $220 and $225 levels, above which the price could surge towards the $250 level.
On the downside, the main supports are near $205 and $200, below which there is a risk of a sharp decline towards the $185 level.
Litecoin (LTC), EOS and Stellar (XLM) Price Analysis
Litecoin price is slowly recovering and it recently managed to move back above the $45.00 level. LTC is likely to continue higher, but there are many key resistances such as $46.50 and $48.20. The main hurdle is still near the $50.00 zone for the bulls.
EOS price is showing positive signs above the $2.650 and $2.700 resistance levels. However, the price is likely to struggle near the $2.850 level (the previous breakdown zone). The next key barrier for more gains is near the $3.000 level. On the downside, there are supports near $2.600 and $2.500.
Stellar price managed to stay above the $0.0520 and $0.0500 support levels. XLM price is currently correcting higher and is trading above the $0.0550 level. If there is an upside break above $0.0565, the price could rise towards the $0.0585 and $0.0600 resistance levels in the near term.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a steady recovery from the $186.0B support area. The crypto market cap is currently above $195.0B and it seems like it could soon climb above the $200.0B and $205.0B resistance levels. The next major resistance is near the $220.0B area.
In the mentioned case, there could be a steady rise in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, XLM, BCH, ADA, BNB, TRX, ICX, and other altcoins in the coming sessions.
Article First Published here